Friday, May 14, 2010

family fun

EXAMS ARE OVER! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! HOORAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

OK, that's out of the way and I'm not going to talk about exams again, I apologise for all my complaining.

SO what's been happening... Well *the thing that must not be named* was eating into all my reading time but that will not happen anymore. I've got a pretty empty weekend so I'll try and finish Cloudstreet by Sunday, maybe even before if I actually try and do it, but right now I just want to bask in the fact that I have NO MORE... Oh wait. Sorry. No more I promise.

The book is very very good. But what I find confusing is the characters. So the book is about two families that move in together in this one big house, and one family has five kids, the other seven, and it can get REALLY confusing trying to figure which kid belongs to which family!

So to help myself I've drawn a rather epic family tree, which you can now see me drawing in the following, rather epic (if I do say so myself) video. It took me rather a while to do. The music in the background is I've Got Nothing by the Chartjackers. Enjoy it!

1 comment: