Monday, May 3, 2010

death to genetics

I know I'm made up of cells, and I know I should be interested in how I am put together, but SERIOUSLY! I just want to READ!

So my exams are next week, and I have been studying like crazy this afternoon. Cloudstreet is sitting on my bedside table, tempting me every time I look at it, because it is so much more interesting than mitosis and meiosis and haploid cells and diploid cells and... OH NO... does mitosis happen in diploid cells or haploid cells???

Haha just kidding, I do know. Mitosis goes with diploid cells. I bet you're glad you know that!

I really would much rather be reading about the adventures of the Pickles family and the Lamb family as they move in together, but at least for now, unfortunately, exams must take priority. I will TRY and read (and blog) but I make no promises. As soon as they are over, you can expect to hear from me a lot more regularly (and in a lot more depth about the books).

Anyway, quadratic equations beckon! I have some serious studying to do, and my study timetable that I am trying in vain to stick to informs me that I am already 4 minutes late for starting to revise maths, my second-least favourite subject. (Science and PE tie for number one).

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! i agree, science and PE do tie for last place!
    i thought quadratic equations weren't in the exam...?

    ReplyDelete