Saturday, June 19, 2010

behind the times

I apologise for being so behind on the blogging! Everything has been completely hectic. I've been trying to pick subjects for year 11, finish a couple of major assignments and stay up-to-date with all my homework before the end of term. Four more days of school!

I'm soooooo looking forward to the holidays, particularly all the free time I'll have to read!

In the meantime, I'll review Stolen and try and write some more article-thingys about various things.

Also, I want to run some sort of competition? Maybe poetry? Something that could be posted on the blog. But I think I'll wait until I get more readers before I do that. When I have 20 followers, I'll do a competition, so if you want that, tell your friends about the blog!

Sorry about the length of this entry, time to tidy my room! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment