Wednesday, July 28, 2010

why Lord of the Flies is annoying

  1. No girls
  2. No romance
  3. I had to stop reading Wuthering Heights to read it
  4. The boys in it are so STUPID
  5. It's written in a way that is hard to read
  6. I haven't finished it and I needed to a few days ago because it's for English
  7. I am finding it boring and disturbing
  8. IT IS ONE GIANT MASCULINE POWER STRUGGLE
We return to normal blogging very soon! Once I finish Lord of the Flies and Wuthering Heights reviews for those will go up, but maybe not in the order I orginally expected because Wuthering Heights took such a long time to read.

Also, we are about 13 weeks into the project, so halfway! Only problem is, seven is not half of twenty-six, so I am behind. However once I finish these two books (hopefully by the end of the weekend) I'll be able to start The Piper's Son. Then I'll possibly read some other young adult books, cause it's my birthday next week and I often get books for my birthday, and young adult book are a lot faster to read than 19th and 20th century stuff.

Hopefully I'll be able to catch up! I may be doing a whole lot of reading over the next term, up until my exams next term...

No comments:

Post a Comment