Monday, October 25, 2010

with just days to go

Hello :)

I've been reading a bit more slowly now that I know I've caught up and will finish on time. So sorry if you liked the reviews every two days or so, that won't be happening any more.

I just wanted to let you know that I HAVE A PLAN for what to do after the project has finished.

So basically I want to study journalism at university, with a view to being a feature writer. My dream job is working for the Good Weekend and travelling the world, interviewing interesting people and writing about really fascinating topics. Because of that, I've decided to write a feature article about this project, from my point of view, as the final thing I do for this blog.

I'll probably post the article in a few weeks, so it is up for the presentation day (which is Tuesday November 16, if you are interested!) and I'd love to be able to include some quotes from my readers about what you thought of the blog. So, post in the comments what you thought! Did the blog recommend any new books to you? Did you follow my progress? Did you try and do anything like it?? I just want to know ANY thoughts you've had that involve the blog.

Anyway, reviews for Toby Alone and Mirror will be up within a day or two, and The Red Necklace (as suggested by Laura as the final book!) will be reviewed by Saturday or Sunday. Keep commenting and reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment