Thursday, September 23, 2010

so behind!

It's about 6 weeks till the project ends, and I have to read a grand total of 13 books before then.

More than two books a week! Yeah, I read a lot, but I've NEVER read that much before, and I have to do it when exams are coming up.

So I need your help. I need suggestions for books that are short, or are VERY easy reads. Even really sophisticated picture books would be brilliant! I really REALLY want to finish this project, cause I know I am capable, but I do need your help.

I am reading The Cardturner by Louis Sachar at the moment, and it is good and a fairly easy read. I need more books like that! Young adult is particularly good because I can read them very quickly.

I also am trying to increase the numbers of people viewing this blog. So if you enjoy reading it, I'd love it if you could tell your friends, maybe post it on facebook... and if you do read the blog I'd love to hear from you, so comment and follow!

1 comment:

  1. what about one of the books i gave to you for your birthday? maybe tales of the unexpected- that's a really quick/interesting/different/good read? :)

    ReplyDelete