Friday, September 10, 2010

lack of reading

Once again I'm in a bit of a reading lull. I'm trying hard to read To Kill a Mockingbird, but lately I've been tired at night, and I was away for three days this week! I am enjoying To Kill a Mockingbird though, it's really interesting and much better than Lord of the Flies, so I think I'll enjoy studying it in English a lot more!

After this I'm going to read two young adult novels (possibly three), to do a bit of a catch-up, then 1984. After that, I'm going to need some more suggestions, so please suggest some more books for me!

I'm thinking at the moment about what I'm going to do after this project is finished... I love blogging, so I'll probably keep blogging, though on a different blog so this one can stay up for future reference! I think it will be a general blog, not one with a set topic like this one, possibly with shorter entries and then more feature-article style entries. I love writing and I want to go into journalism one day, so I'd love to practice those skills.

Anyway, keep commenting and suggesting! I got to look at the blog stats recently and I saw that I've had over 1000 views! That's so exciting, so thank you so much everyone for your support :)

No comments:

Post a Comment